Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brown And Blonde Hair Styles 2010

Sameshima - Stories ...

Miguel Angel says:
well, I guess that 25 improvise quite common

Miguel Angel says:
from time to time I stop at a corner which is the setting (or believe that environmental) and I read a story, without much pretension, but sometimes we that with the girls in the house
Panchita
Michelangelo says:
to be 25 a special day, I'll use a black cloak that also use sometimes for no apparent reason and I will write with chalk "Cayetano Companis" character in a novel Congrains is a storyteller, always tells the same story: "The monkey's paw" by Jacob

Miguel Angel says:
guess I'll read The Monkey Paw, also a rather relevant because it talks about the risks of power, although another option is read excerpts of Conversation in the Cathedral set in Plaza San Martín (my favorite novel)

http://www.elhablador.com/cuento12_4.htm


0 comments:

Post a Comment